Landscape Lighting Like You've Never Experienced
Transforming your backyard into a 5-star hotel type of garden has never been this easy! Set the perfect mood with an elegant open fire that will light up the space for hours with lovely dancing lights. You can even adjust the fire to your linking with the included flame-adjusting valve!
Electric Lighting is a Thing of the Past
Our permanent-mount gas torches are made so you can set them up around your garden and forget about having to use electric lamps ever again. We included an 82" powder-coated steel pole and a cast aluminum tiki torch head, built to endure hours of direct open flame.
When it's time to install it...
A gas supply line of over 1/4" O.D. copper, available at most hardware stores, is required to operate your Big Kahuna. As for the fuel, you can use natural gas or liquid propane:
- For LP use: includes 65" Thermoplastic 1/4" LP hose fitted with 1/4" MPT and 3/8" SAE F fitting. Regulator not included.
- For natural gas use: please contact a licensed plumber for installation recommendations.
- Fuel options: natural gas or liquid propane.
- Adjustable: included flame-adjusting valve.
- Pole: powder-coated steel 82"black pole, 2.5" in diameter.
- Torch head: made of cast aluminum, 12.5" W X 8.5" H.
- Total height: 90.5".
LP Gas Usage:
- @ 49,000 BTU max=.5 gallons/hour
- @ 18,000 BTU min=.2 gallons/hour
Natural Gas Usage:
- @ 49,000 BTU max=49 cubic feet/hour
- @ 18,000 BTU min=18 cubic feet/hour