Our Big Kahuna Gaslight Tiki Torch brings the elegance of a bygone era to your backyard or patio. Our complete permanent-mount gas tiki torch package includes a black steel tiki torch head with flame-adjusting valve and a durable powder-coated steel 82" pole. Big Kahuna Gaslight gas tiki torches can be used with either propane or natural gas.
A gas supply line of over 1/4" O.D. copper, available at most hardware stores, is required to operate your Big Kahuna. Supply line length depends upon the installation height. Please allow a minimum 36" of clearance on all sides of the gas tiki torch. Please contact a licensed plumber for specific installation instructions.
- Torch Head Size: 9" W X 20" H
- Pole Height: 82"
- Total Height with Pole: 100"
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Materials: Powder-Coated Steel
- LP Use: Includes 65" Thermoplastic 1/4" LP hose fitted with 1/4" MPT and 3/8" SAE F fitting. Regulator not included.
- Natural Gas Use: Please contact a licensed plumber for installation recommendations.
- Not UL Rated
LP Gas Usage:
- @ 49,000 BTU max = .5 gallons/hour
- @ 18,000 BTU min = .2 gallons/hour
Natural Gas Usage:
- @ 49,000 BTU max = 49 cubic feet/hour
- @ 18,000 BTU min = 18 cubic feet/hour
Create the perfect Polynesian atmosphere with our Big Kahuna Copper Cone Tiki Torch! Our complete permanent-mount gas tiki torch package includes ...
Landscape Lighting Like You've Never ExperiencedTransforming your backyard into a 5-star hotel type of garden has never been this easy! Set the per...