Create the perfect Polynesian atmosphere with our Big Kahuna Copper Cone Tiki Torch! Our complete permanent-mount gas tiki torch package includes a copper tiki torch head with flame-adjusting valve and a durable powder-coated steel 82" pole. Big Kahuna Copper Cone gas tiki torches can be used with either propane or natural gas (if using propane, an LP gas regulator may be required).
A gas supply line of over 1/4" O.D. copper, available at most hardware stores, is required to operate your Big Kahuna. Supply line length depends upon the installation height. Please allow a minimum 36" of clearance on all sides of the gas tiki torch.
An Automated Ignition System is also available. Please contact a licensed plumber for specific installation instructions.
- Torch Head: 7" W X 13" H
- Pole: 82" H x 2-1/2" outside diameter
- Total height with pole: 96"
- Fuel: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Materials: Copper torch head with powdercoated steel pole
- LP Use: Includes 65" Thermoplastic 1/4" LP hose fitted with 1/4" MPT and 3/8" SAE F fitting. Regulator not included.
- Natural Gas Use: Please contact a licensed plumber for installation recommendations.
- Not UL Rated
LP Gas Usage:
- @ 49,000 BTU (max.) = .5 gallons/hour
- @ 18,000 BTU (min.) = .2 gallons/hour
Natural Gas Usage:
- @ 49,000 BTU (max.) = 49 cubic feet/hour
- @ 18,000 BTU (min.) = 18 cubic feet/hour
Landscape Lighting Like You've Never ExperiencedTransforming your backyard into a 5-star hotel type of garden has never been this easy! Set the per...