Electric Lighting is a Thing of the Past
Our natural gas torches are made so you can set them up on any 2.5"diameter pole and forget about having to use electric lamps ever again. The cast aluminum tiki torch head is built to endure hours of direct open flame.
When it's time to install it...
You will need a 2.5" diameter pole to install the torch head. As for the fuel, you can use natural gas or liquid propane:
- For LP use: includes 65" Thermoplastic 1/4" LP hose fitted with 1/4" MPT and 3/8" SAE F fitting. Regulator not included.
For natural gas use: please contact a licensed plumber for installation recommendations.
- Fuel options: natural gas or liquid propane.
- Adjustable: included flame-adjusting valve.
Torch head: made of cast aluminum, 12.5" W X 8.5" H.
LP Gas Usage:
- @ 49,000 BTU (max.)=.5 gallons/hour
- @ 18,000 BTU (min.)=.2 gallons/hour
Natural Gas Usage:
- @ 49,000 BTU (max.)=49 cubic feet/hour
- @ 18,000 BTU (min.)=18 cubic feet/hour
Electric Lighting is a Thing of the PastOur natural gas torches are made so you can set them up on any 2.5"diameter pole and forget about having to...
Create the perfect Polynesian atmosphere with our Big Kahuna Copper Cone Tiki Torch! Our complete permanent-mount gas tiki torch package includes ...
Landscape Lighting Like You've Never ExperiencedTransforming your backyard into a 5-star hotel type of garden has never been this easy! Set the per...
There's no easier way to add a BIG tropical impact to your poolside or patio than with our Big Kahuna Copper Cone Portable Gas Tiki Torch! This eas...